Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2007

Iowa Trip

The Reid Family is back and (mostly) unpacked from the big trip to Iowa. Hayes was such a trooper on all the flights and really did not cry like I expected he would. He mostly slept on the airplane, sometimes in my lap and sometimes laying on the seat tray. The pictures I am posting are of him and his first flight from Sacramento to Denver. You will see I asked the pilot for wings for him which he could not have cared less about but which I thought were awfully cute. Also, Hayes with his favorite stuffed corn toy in the John Deere tractor trailer (He is being driven by his other new toy from Iowa, Mooney, who Tom and I made at the midwestern version of Build-a-Bear). The other two pictures are of Hayes in his supercute suit from Kathy. He sort of looked like Mini Me.