Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 26, 2007

Labor Prediction Quiz

I found a site that is supposed to predict when the baby will come and how big it will be, etc, based on Mom and Dianne's experiences with Tom and me. I just found out today that Tom was 18 days LATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, the site says:

"Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long."

I guess I will take that. Beats being almost three weeks late. Tom, I cannot believe you did that to your mother! Obviously, this quiz was just for kicks and giggles. Here is the website for you other expecting mothers:

http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor_prediction_quiz.php