Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Holy Cow! Six Months Prego!

I cannot believe that I hit the six month mark on Sunday. There is no denying at this point that there is a baby in my tummy. And, thanks to Mom and Krissie, I now have enough maternity clothes to get through the week without duplicating shirts.

Baby Reid (also known as "Itsy") seems to really love NCAA basketball. We have been watching a lot of it lately and it just wiggles and wiggles and wiggles the whole time. Although this might make this March a little uncomfortable for me, it will be nice when the kid is of television watching age - It will take some of the pressure off of me to sit and watch with Tom.

The only real baby-prep news of late is that Tyler got my cradle out of my parent's attic over the weekend. My dad made it before I was born and we will keep it in our room for Itsy when s/he first comes home from the hospital and for as long as we want to keep the baby in our room instead of the nursury. Mom's biggest concern is that the cats are going to get into it, so it is behind closed doors in the nursery-to-be at this point. I am going to put the Time-Out Lamb in there to guard it.

No comments: