Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

19 Weeks

So, at week 19 Baby Reid is really growing. It looks a little tight in there, but fortunately for me, we still have plenty of room to grow. It sort of makes me sad to see the baby all scrunched up like that. The baby weights approximately 8 1/2 ounces and is about 6 inches long from the top of the head to the bottom. The five senses are developing rapidly. I even asked Baby Reid what we should have for breakfast today, but got only the silent treatment. I went with Cherrios, like always. The hair should already be sprouting on the head, although I think genes are involved here, and since I was bald until I was 2, chances are good this baby is bald still, too. Baby Reid may also be testing out sucking its thumb.

No comments: